Monday, March 9, 2009

Donations

I wish I would have taken a picture of all the donations.  It was too much for the oversized Walmart shopping cart at Emergency Infant Services.  I went in at lunch and told them I had a bunch of donations.  The woman at the desk gave me a card to fill out with the name of the person donating (I put Tulsa Playgroup with a Purpose) and some info about the donations.  I filled it out while she went to get the cart for me.  When I came back in, 3 other employees of EIS came out to talk to me.  They were beyond thrilled with the donations and very interested in the playgroup.  I told them a little about us.  They were so excited.  I wish I could have taken Medina with me but I don't think her school would have liked it much.  Still, it was great to see the appreciation on all their faces.

No comments: